Completely different in operation the the traditional load cell / strain gauge gear knobs this load cell gear knob uses 3 axis hall effect sensing and an onboard microcontroller, no external electronics needed this allows for analog and digital outputs adjusted to your exact needs. The digital trigger can be activated in one direction for use with sequential gearboxes or both for use with H pattern boxes. On board timers and logic means this can be used with anything from a top level aftermarket ecu all the way to a 2 step/ flat shift module.
Even with all the tech we have packed into this the stand out feature is the removable thread inserts with 12mm,10mm and a blank adaptor which can easily be drilled and tapped without risking damage to the gear knob.
- Suitable for Sequential or H pattern shift.
- Factory set analog and digital outputs, no programming is necessary.
- Option to change settings to take full advantage of the features.
- Adjustable digital trigger in bother directions, can be programmed to switch to ground or floating when activated.
- Adjustable scalable analog output 0-5v.
- Cut and inhibit timers on digital output.
- 10×1.5, 12×1.75 , and blank (with 4mm pilot hole) adaptors supplied.
- Shielded etfe wire.